Friday, April 6, 2012

May's Angel

My husband thought rain was more of an April topic...but I did Easter for April, and it rains in May. And what does he know? Actually, he's quite the smarty pants, but that's beside the point. I couldn't resist adding a duck, a few button raindrops, and a purple umbrella. I also used to have a real problem with walking THROUGH puddles. I ruined all my shoes. I TRY not to do it anymore, but sometimes a puddle is hard to resist.

I find rainy weather to be most enjoyable -- I love feeling all snug and protected inside with my stitching projects when it's raining away outside. And, I recently purchased a RAINBOW umbrella. It's the coolest thing, and it's big enough for two people underneath (or one person and a duck.)

I'll be sending these charts off to the distributors next week, and you can order the charts and kits through my web site at www.shakespearespeddler.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment